GS anyone?

Ewan

Price is too high for an early GS with that many miles. Buy it at that, run it for a year, put 8k or so miles on it, and you'll lose £10k when you trade it in. Needs to be £25k, not £30k. (IMHO)

Lovely car though.

MAF260

Price is too high for an early GS with that many miles. Buy it at that, run it for a year, put 8k or so miles on it, and you'll lose £10k when you trade it in. Needs to be £25k, not £30k. (IMHO)

Lovely car though.
Why talk the price down? GS values are known to fluctuate, very much based on what's available to buyers. A 06/56 isn't an early car and the miles aren't high for 7 years old. I'd be very surprised to see a highly-specced (probably LE) with 54k miles at £20k in a year.

hodroyd

Yes I find that on the high side for the year and the miles, there are better cars out there for the money..!!

Andyk

It does seem a bit high price wise but suppose if they can get that then good luck to them.....Plus it's all a bit black for me.....Red and silver stitching would help......

conaero

Forum Owner
Nice car, 1 owner and all that, but as someone who has his nose well and truly in the GS market, I would pass at that mileage vs price vs colour.

GS do seem to take an age to sell at the moment but they will hold strong around the £25k mark for a descent one.

Andyk

25k sounds about right to me also for a good car Matt....No need to pay 30k plus to get a good one.

dem maser

Its hard valueing someones pride and joy....sometimes its not....
This should be south of 26k as it has things against it.....
Not best colour combo and not low miles, not high miles but not low

hodroyd

I agree Dicky, found one for me yet..?? Please remember what you have said when it comes to pricing mine up..!!:wink:

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
I agree Dicky, found one for me yet..?? Please remember what you have said when it comes to pricing mine up..!!:wink:

Will do, always price them fairly. Not found one yet, I've a long list of people waiting for Gransports in specific colours, tough to find but I'm on the case. You wanting a med blu one is easier than some requests I have.

lawco

Will do, always price them fairly. Not found one yet, I've a long list of people waiting for Gransports in specific colours, tough to find but I'm on the case. You wanting a med blu one is easier than some requests I have.

Hi Dicky, one of those tougher requests on your list would be me I guess! I am going to look at a couple of Gransports tomorrow which are local to me;

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ansport-limited-edition--full-leather/1795556 - looks very nice, a forum members car but might need to haggle a bit on price?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...iced-new-clutch-immaculate-condition/1150005# - my preferred colour combination but lots of miles, full Maserati service history though. I guess it is worth considering at the right price?

I will keep you posted.

Lee

hodroyd

Dicky,
I was ideally looking for Anniversary Blue, but if Blue Med' does come up I would consider it.
Cheers
R

outrun

Dicky - If you come across a GS in Bianco Fuji or preferrably, the one MC Victory in Bianco, let me know first!

dickygrace

www.richardgracecars.co.uk
Dicky - If you come across a GS in Bianco Fuji or preferrably, the one MC Victory in Bianco, let me know first!

Outrun, I will do, there were originally 5 Bianco Fuji cars and I think maybe 2/3 have been exported. Lovely as it sounds, there's no UK Fuji MCV.

Woody

Outrun, I will do, there were originally 5 Bianco Fuji cars and I think maybe 2/3 have been exported. Lovely as it sounds, there's no UK Fuji MCV.

Is that right Dicky? Such a shame. I'd love on in BF. Mind, I love mine in Nero Carb even if it is the most common colour! :)

outrun

Saw a Bianco GS for sale about 5 years ago at Meridien. It's what made me want a GS. Funny as I normally have a hatred for white cars.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Hi Dicky, one of those tougher requests on your list would be me I guess! I am going to look at a couple of Gransports tomorrow which are local to me;

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...ansport-limited-edition--full-leather/1795556 - looks very nice, a forum members car but might need to haggle a bit on price?

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...iced-new-clutch-immaculate-condition/1150005# - my preferred colour combination but lots of miles, full Maserati service history though. I guess it is worth considering at the right price?

I will keep you posted.

Lee

Beware the grey dash top in the second (blue) car. It will glare like a ba5tard off the screen in strong sunlight. However, it might not be too obvious if you go to view on a dank, overcast october day.

Last edited: