G'day G'day!

Coxy13

Hello Gents!

I post this in the Aus corner and at a later will put it onto the Yahoo Maserati group, but I was wondering who was going to Auto Italia next year? From what I understand it's 100 years of Maserati and should be a good event. I think I may even take the little 3200gt down to it.....Despite wanting to enter the little 33.....

Cheers

CatmanV2

G'day. Hope you're not being affected by the forest fires over there. I guess you're the best part of 1000km away.
C

Coxy13

G'day. Hope you're not being affected by the forest fires over there. I guess you're the best part of 1000km away.
C

haha Catman, I am a fair way away from the fires, that being said Its the first I have heard of it as I have been in Vietnam for the last 10 days....Bloody greenies refuse to tidy up and clear the trees around their place and this is what happens....happens every year without fail....one day they may learn.

this thing is pciking up.....the world comes together

Do you guys have an Auto Italia over there? Good to see a fellow AC Owner!

hodroyd

Maserati Centenary Event. Starts in Modena we think and is the weekend of September 19th 2014. There are a few going from here and definitely from France that we know of. AC's are brilliant by the way..!!

dem maser

haha Catman, I am a fair way away from the fires, that being said Its the first I have heard of it as I have been in Vietnam for the last 10 days....Bloody greenies refuse to tidy up and clear the trees around their place and this is what happens....happens every year without fail....one day they may learn.

Do you guys have an Auto Italia over there? Good to see a fellow AC Owner!

i am, and proud.....yes we have auto italia here

Coxy13

Maserati Centenary Event. Starts in Modena we think and is the weekend of September 19th 2014. There are a few going from here and definitely from France that we know of. AC's are brilliant by the way..!!

Shall be an amazing event....Hoping someone posts lots of photo's for me to drool over!

Sorry I did mean to quote you in on that AC Comment too.

what colour and number is your AC??

Erm....Its a light silver and number 05/10 Aust. Delivered....Not sure of the technical colour name.

hodroyd

Dem,
The 75 relates to the UK delivered cars as far as I know and it looks like Australia had 10 in total.
Coxy,
You will probably have exterior colour of "Grigio Touring" with a black interior and red piping, just like mine, there were 3 main colour combinations for the AC, then special orders.
Cheers
R

dem maser

Dem,
The 75 relates to the UK delivered cars as far as I know and it looks like Australia had 10 in total.
Coxy,
You will probably have exterior colour of "Grigio Touring" with a black interior and red piping, just like mine, there were 3 main colour combinations for the AC, then special orders.
Cheers
R

i remembered, forgot the 75 were for UK, keep thinking it was the world.....

hodroyd

Dem,
Just looked at the Ad' on the forum. If you enhance the AC bit: Lowered and enhanced suspension settings suitable for track or road driving, much improved steering and brakes over standard GT, later improved model does not suffer from throttle jumpiness, larger Anti-Roll additions. etc

This car cost £65,000 when new in 2001.

Cheers
R

StuartW

I saw that the bidding reached £12,500 on ebay Dem so there was plenty of interest and I'm sure the right person is out there. I haven't seen your car in the flesh but from the pictures it looks very nice and of course is the best colour too :wink: