2002 MASERATI COUPE CAMBIOCORSA BLUE in SPAIN....expensive indie inspection!!

DavidL

There must be someone in Marbella who would be happy to do a inspection on that its not like that sort of car is rare down there. Failing that Emblem may have some history if its from that part of the world.

jerkmoans

First 4200 I ever saw in the flesh was in Marbella, canary yellow job being driven out of the Puerto Banus marina by a lady, circa 2002/3. I swore to myself a solemn vow that day...

Parisien

Oh dear...Do I need to step in ;-)

....very easy to trip up Andy..............taken me 3 years to learn how to do it properly.....Matts just given me the bullets for the pistol he entrusted me with at the start..........;)

P

jerkmoans

A big boy started it. Then ran away.

In other news, driving a decent motor away from Marbella would be a blast. Over the Sierra Nevada is a great run either way. I inflicted a few days between Granada, Cordoba and Sevilla on my family a couple of years back, and even in a hired Seat the roads were empty and the scenery was gorgeous.

furious

Hi all, I actually own this car, bought whilst on holiday in Marbella and drove it back to Bournemouth. Interesting to stumble on this thread