New Fifth Gear

thelovecrumb

Discovery HD 8pm (now) - Has the new MC Stradale and visit to pininfarina in Italy.

Does not show in the info just mentions two monster SUVs.

Enjoy.

Andyk

I tape it every week so will have a look today...Look forward to that......Last week it was the Ferrari F12....Bloody brilliant....Well worth watching.

Parisien

The down side is......the testers......why do they need VBH squealing like a teenage girl at her first concert when driving........since when did driving a car at speed become an hysterical event...Tiff 'n' side kicks are pretty boring entities....as ever you're not always selling a product....but yourself.........

P

MAF260

She absolutely ruins the show for me. Face like a slapped @rse and hugely irritating with it.

RSM Masser

agree with MAF!!!

VBH not looking so good nowadays - after spawning she has developed bingo wings and chunky knees (with carpet burns). The things sticking out below the dress where last seen hanging out of a nest - I would only risk slapping her @rse whilst riding her around like a motorbike. As for her hampsteads - 20 Marlboro Red a day has certainly had an effect and not only on her voice.

Now Suzi Perry - similar age and MILFness, was looking far better, dyed red hair, slimmer overall and larger chest (did I notice that)

Andyk

The down side is......the testers......why do they need VBH squealing like a teenage girl at her first concert when driving........since when did driving a car at speed become an hysterical event...Tiff 'n' side kicks pretty boring entities....as ever you're not always selling a product....but yourself.........

P

Can not agree...I think she is ace.......Tiff gets on my nerves a little but Jason PLato makes up for it.....A very good car show now....

CatmanV2

Being over 40 myself, I don't find her age too much of an issue. And I certainly would have done :)

Niko, what are you needing, buddy? Might be a bit tight for time..

C

Parisien

.....only to demonstrate....wearing a short skirt might not be appropriate for an older female with dubious legs.....;)

P