How many Masser Models owned?

SimonM

bearing in mind some of us have been in love with the marque a good while, it made me wonder how many different models anyone in particular has owned?

Matty, you've notched a few with the Spyder on the way....

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok, the past list:

2001 3200GT Manual, Nettuno Blue, with tan hide
2006 GranSport CC, Grigio Alfieri, with bordeaux hide
2008 GranTurismo S, Black, with Rosso hide
2002/3 Spyder.....

I think I am in it for the long haul.

So, the next question is which one is the best?

Cant really answer it, they were all very different, and like girlfriends past, I enjoyed my time in all of them:hug:

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok, the 3200 was as a Maserati virgin and it will always hold a special place. It robbed me of every penny I had but those turbos spooling up with the Larinis were really, really special

The GS is probably the best all round car to live with, never got on with the rear lights, but hey, that can be fixed.

The GTS, or 'batmobile' as the wife referred to it was absolute presence but ultimately it commanded too many funds to sustain.

So if they were all the same money, which one would it be, hum, it has to be the GTS but they are not, so GS pound for pound is the better car.

So if any of you out there are thinking of stretching yourselves for a GTS, I would stick with the GS and be happy with it.

SimonM

i've always fancied a ghibli (im referring to the II, but a I would be nice) - Malcolm's "track prepped" one always fascinated me (Malcolm you still out there?) - they never seem to be for sale? anyone out there got one?!