When is an estate a state?

RSM Masser

Parked behind Harrods was this horrid hybrid or back street conversion.
Although the quality looked fine, my work colleague (a self confessed petrol head) commented "look at that old Granada, thats in good condition......................hang on.....................Its a BL00DY BENTLEY!!!!"

Mind you if it can be done to a Ferrari - then a Bentley is fair game

Attachments

• IMG_1357.jpg
    IMG_1357.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0

lozcb

Parked behind Harrods was this horrid hybrid or back street conversion.
Although the quality looked fine, my work colleague (a self confessed petrol head) commented "look at that old Granada, thats in good condition......................hang on.....................Its a BL00DY BENTLEY!!!!"

Mind you if it can be done to a Ferrari - then a Bentley is fair game

Yeah they even do a quattroporte estate .....by special order only , as i recall similar in style to the FF

regards loz

OzzieAl

Yes and I hear the Porsche Panamera is on its way, that will be called a fastback,,, mind you it needed a complete labotomy... from day one... !!! only my personal opinion. if you own one I am sure it drives very nicely and is built well....

:strangle:

Ozzie

lozcb

I was thinking more along the lines of this one

Attachments

• qp station wagon.jpg
    qp station wagon.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 34

RSM Masser

Matt, I figured that's what it was built for and painted white later... Horrible looking thing!!

I dont think so - the boot area is too short, it has four doors, side glass is not one piece and the rear seats look to be in the same position.

Grinzzz

QP shooting brake looked the dogs danglies at the BM open day - had to drag the wifelet away!

Emtee

The QP Bellagio is different to the hearse.

This is the Bellagio by Touring, sometimes referred to as the Cinqueporte

images.jpeg

This is the hearse sometimes referred to as the Morteporte :D

Intercar_funebra-01a.jpg