The first posting for 3200,4200, Spyder & Gransport

urbanmaser

Well this is it........... a new home. I want to be the first to say a huge thank you to Dogleg for all his hard work in setting up what I am sure will prove to be the greatest place on the net for us all to learn and chat about our Italian treasures. :eek:

conaero

Forum Owner
****, you beat me to it!!

This is looking really good, to have an alternative, well done to everyone concerned and keeping it FREE and not sponsorship driven.

Conaero

conaero

Forum Owner
Good to hear from you Parisien, looks like the usual suspects are turning up again fast!

conaero

Forum Owner
No, still a member, and use it daily, but its always nice to have somewhere else to go.

maserati forum does seem to be getting policed very heavily at the moment and from what I hear a lot of people are getting fed up with it.

Peter

Hi Peeps, Gring here, I have renamed myself...... Peter

Where's the Lambo thread???

Peter

Ignor that where's the Lambo thread, I didnt look properly. derrr.

Excellent site. Very sharp!

Parisien

Hi Gring....you Lambo interloper........;)........when are you getting fed up with the BIG one!?

conaero

Forum Owner
Pete there is a lambo section under other marques, if not ask Dogleg if he will create you an Audi one if it makes you feel more comfortable, hehe, only kidding.

It was nice to see your car at Ace the day, very nice, as I said, if it had 4 seats, I would be bang up for one of those!

conaero

Forum Owner
Hi, no I am not Loz, who is this guy anyway?

I am just a guy who has lived most his life round Italian cars, and saw an opening for a Maserati forum that was less controlled by moderators and its sponsors.

I am going to take very much a back seat and let people get on with it.....within reason and as long as it remains friendly.

Enjoy, any problems or requests drop me a message.

Dogleg

Parisien

And being totally paranoid........you're not BC off Maserati forum , running an entrapment board....a sorta Maserati "honeypot" board....;)...to sift out renegade Maseratisti posters?