Sportsmaserati.com FIRST MEET - Ace Cafe Thursday March 11th

urbanmaser

I have just got back from HR Owen who happen to be a stone's throw from the Ace Cafe. Their service manager said the next time there is a Maserati meeting or an Italian car evening he would be happy to attend along with a few of his mechanics who would be happy to be there and deal with any technical queries etc.that any nof us may have. Equally, they are qualified to talk about Ferrari.

Naturally, I never took him up on his offer without first checking what you guys thought.

conaero

Forum Owner
Thats an excellent idea, well set and Ace Cafe up after launch....first sportsmaserati.com outing, what a proud day that will be!

lozcb

Just so happens , i had a request today from Dem Maser who emails me reguarly , asking for another ACE meet for March , Timing could be good PR for both H R Owen , and the New forum revalation think about it guys a few picks with The guys from HR Owen certainly a small coup and help with the send off , On or just before the 8th would be superb

regards loz ooooh got me avitar back= lozzers back

SimonM

could do the 8th March or any Monday bar the 15th (i'm in LV baby, raaaggh!!)

lozcb

Me too im away 13 /14 /15 March Geneva motor show Maserati and Ferrari stand invites wha hey

regards loz

lozcb

canna canna canna can i have first go pleeeeeease must be time for new tyres soooooooooon hehehe

regards loz

conaero

Forum Owner
Ok Italian night is the 2nd Thursday of every months, so that's the 9th.

Shall we say that for now unless it does not fit will all concerned, then we can shift if.

I would like this to be the first sportsmaserati.com forum meet, so I am going to change the thread title accordingly.

Dogleg

SimonM

I'll have to miss the 11th - will be in Vegas from 10th to 16th...HOWEVER the BA strike may scupper me, if so will be over

lozcb

I'll go with that, Martini Masser me , any time, any place, any where , just remember not the 12 13 14 15 March

regards loz

conaero

Forum Owner
9th is the Tuesday, 11th is the Thursday, I did put it in wrong initially but corrected it later.

urbanmaser

On the day I am trying to organise a trip to HR Owen service which is literally 5 minutes from the Ace Cafe. If anyone is interested in going please let me know

conaero

Forum Owner
Yep. I'll be up for that, see if you can get them to pop over to Ace for a 'Cupa T'

urbanmaser

They said they would. The service manager said he wpould come and bring a couple of Maserati and Ferrari wizz kids with him :)

Troesma

Acknowledging Dem Maser and myself were the 2 initiators of this Ace Cafe trend back in Sep 2009, I might turn-up for this one. Been very busy, away from the forum and MIA for the 2nd meet due to health problems. Not a sure bet, but could do.

Harsh

would a Ferrari owner be welcome?...would be there around 8.30pm (of course you're all welcome at my Ace cafe meet on Monday the 8th as well :) )

urbanmaser

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Alfa Romeo, Sophie Loren..........anything Italian is welcome.............even a pizza :)