will the real reservoirfrog stand up.

reservoirfrog

Hey guys

In response to the scurrilous post's on this site by grand master urby, and just to assure you I am not a fat richard attenbourgh look alike I feel I must post a picture, so you will regognise me next time we meet, probably on the 11th nov.

Rob

Attachments

• the real reservoirfrog.jpg
    the real reservoirfrog.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 42

Parisien

Hey guys

In response to the scurrilous post's on this site by grand master urby, and just to assure you I am not a fat richard attenbourgh look alike I feel I must post a picture, so you will regognise me next time we meet, probably on the 11th nov.

Rob

Gee Rob..........did you have a puncture in Portugal last week..........you had the hi-vis jacket....but forgot your red triangle?????....;)

P

urbanmaser

Hey guys

Rob

Ok ok ok so I made a mistake. You are not Dicky Attenborough reincarnated.............You are the Lone Ranger in a hard hat :) Please accept my sincerest apologies for the mistaken identity

Andyk

Great Rob, thanks for putting us right...We will all keep a look out next time now that we know.

Gullible

Thats one real bad case of dandruff ...Bottle of H&S on its way RES

P.s is that a skidmark just behind you?

OzzieAl

And I thought it was summer in Europe...things must be getting worse... if someone turns up with a bootfull of Hi-vis jackets and white hard hats you will have a real problem on your hands!!.... It will look lke a YMCA convention. Still you will know who drives a maserati and thats what counts..

OzzieAl

Reply to myself,,, I just noticed when did that happen.. I stopped being a junior member.. so how long before I am old and senior on this board?? :)

reservoirfrog

And I thought it was summer in Europe...things must be getting worse... if someone turns up with a bootfull of Hi-vis jackets and white hard hats you will have a real problem on your hands!!.... It will look lke a YMCA convention. Still you will know who drives a maserati and thats what counts..

that wasn't europe AL.............that was august..............in Melaka !!